Rates & Policies
Cabin No. 1 (sleeps up to 5 persons): $135 per night*
Cabin No. 2 (sleeps up to 4 persons): $135 per night*
Cabin No. 3 (sleeps up to 5 persons): $135 per night*
Cabin No. 4 (sleeps up to 4 persons): $135 per night*
*All rates are subject to a one-time cleaning fee of $25
and state and local taxes (8.5%).
A deposit equal to 30% of your planned stay is required to confirm your reservation.
- Balances are due 30 days before your arrival.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations received 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded teh For cancellations less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, we will return your deposit if we are able to rent the cabin(s) for the entire time of your reservation.
- Early departures: No credit or refunds will be issued for early departures.
- All cabins require a two-night minimum stays.
- Rates are for a maximum of five persons per cabin. No more than five persons may occupy a cabin per night.
- No smoking inside the cabins. Failure to comply will result in an additional $250 fee.
- Pets: We are friendly to certain pets, but no pets are allowed in the cabins or on the property unless arranged in advance (i.e., registered) with the appropriate pet charges arranged. Registered pets must be potty-trained. An unregistered pet, or evidence of an unregistered pet, will cause forfeiture of the entire payment including deposit and immediate eviction. Pet charge is $10/day unless notified otherwise. For pet-related cleaning, a fee of $150 will be assessed.
- Trash: Please pick up any cigarettes as well as additional trash outside during your stay. Please bag bottle/cans and other trash and take to the provided dumpster.
- Automobiles may only be operated on roadways and parked in designated driveways. Parking is for guests only.
- ATVs (and other off-road vehicles) may not be operated on the property. Operation of ATVs (and other off-road vehicles) on CR-76 is not legal. Accordingly, ATVs (and other off-road vehicles) must be trailered into and out of the property (Pitkin is approximately 2 miles from the property).
- The playset is for our guests; however, parents should not allow their children to play unattended.
- No loud or boisterous behavior will be tolerated and guests exhibiting such behavior will be required to leave. We reserve the right to evict any guest or guests without refund for improper behavior or not adhering to these policies.
- We reserve the right to keep deposits and/or rental payment, refuse a rental, apply charges and discontinue occupancy for failure to follow these policies or if, in our sole judgement, your occupancy is detrimental to the property. The property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Risk/Liability: By renting, you are assuming all risks and liabilities for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees, or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the property. We will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests or loss of money or valuables of any kind.